Excerpts from unfortunate resumes:
- My last employer insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45 every morning. I couldn't work under those conditions.
- My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.
- Completed 11 years of high school.
- Being in trouble with the law, I moved quite frequently.
- I want a boss of average height, not too tall, though not strangely small (though I guess I could get used to just about anything given time).