Friday, July 07, 2006

Word from Da Man...

If you don't don't subscribe to Pro Farmer, you are missing the best source of political ag news in this arm of the galaxy:



Jim Weisemeyer


His latest scribble contains more insight on the upcoming farm bill debate than a dozen other newsletters. A sample:
Not so for the United States. I'm not sure who they all are, but I hope Bush administration and congressional leaders listen to different trade policy experts and lawyers than the ones who errantly advised that U.S. policies dealing with the Foreign Sales Corporation (FSC) issues, and the Byrd amendment would hold up to WTO legal challenges. They did not.
I would link you to his wisdom, put it is "pay-per-view". Consider subscribing if you are in this business for keeps. At least mooch the free trial offer!

I will be countering his opinons tomorrow or Sunday with stray thoughts of my own.

No comments: