Monday, May 21, 2007

Ya see, this is what I have to put up with...

Behold the following epistle forwarded to me by a colleague:
Jeanne,

I just wanted to write a note to tell you how much I appreciate Top Producer magazine. The articles are consistently comprised of things I want to know about. I have read the Spring 2007 issue from cover to cover and reread and scanned several articles for my archives.

BTW, did you know John P. is equating cellulosic ethanol to “cold fusion” (Johns World Blog May 16). That is hilarious. He will either be right or wrong and we will know in a couple of years.

I think “Cold Fusion” would be a great name for a cocktail.

Cold Fusion

2 oz. undenatured cellulosic ethanol

2 oz. corn sweetener

2 oz. V8

Ice

Glass: double rocks

Garnish: pickled asparagus

Mix V8 and corn sweetener in ice filled glass.

Blend ice and ethanol. Strain into glass. Stir. Garnish.

Enjoy.


Sheesh - I don't get no respect.

PS. Needs some lime juice.

No comments: