Posting may even more sporadic as some scheduled family health care is the focus this week. Ya never know...
Anyhoo, some isolated thoughts:
- Stumbled across this farm/food/ag blog. Good post on industrial agriculture, although the author once again spotlights no-till as if it was an increasing or even a large percentage of our production.
- Great book.
- Now that NAIS has been canceled (or shifted to the states), will the opposition commend the administration for the decision? Or just dance in the end zone? More importantly, will they leave my inbox alone for a while? Waht if livestock consolidation continues and private "NAIS" becomes a marketing tool?
- People who don't live like me
- The autism/vaccine controversy should not have happened. But it did, and we'll get over it.
- As if the speed gene wasn't enough to startle the horse industry, the harness-racing world has another big problem.
- There's no way e-book prices will go back up. If they do they won't sell. This industry needs to understand several layers of publishing are now obsolete.
- We are such tools.
- Bad for geese. Good for farmers. Is it any wonder seed companies are facing north?
- Will your rural paper survive the droop test?