From an odd mind on Thanksgiving. Things that have come up in our family conversations:
- I had never heard the term "directional schools" until the OSU-Boise State spat. I also did not know USC was a private school.
- Hiring is picking up in the tech sector. At least the availability of candidates has dropped. This is anecdotal from my son who does lots of interviewing in that sector.
- One of the sources of too much sodium in foods is sodium lactate. Like most things you don't care until your quack threatens you with a low-sodium diet. DAMHIKT
- Family farms may be swan-proof.
- Three needed national statistics.
- The US isn't the only one with a horse problem.
- This is why I oppose subsidies.