Another week of Cargill meetings, but at least I'm home at night.
- What's happening in Hungary and why does it creep me out?
- The plutonomy vs. the middle class (highly recommended)
- Where the old "knowing where to hit it" story comes from. And it's true! Also one of my heroes.
- Could rootworms end up doing to ethanol what subsidy critics couldn't?
- Wait, Republicans do want to raise taxes (on some people). Meanwhile, it appears Warren Buffet is right.
- The secret power of pronouns
- Debt-forgiveness ideas seem to be rising to the top.