This is getting to be my Sunday morning habit after reading Dilbert. BTW, our "heavy rains" are up to a whopping 0.7".
- Real interest rates are already negative. What if nominal rates go seriously negative? Not impossible, it seems. Currency will be king!
- Harvest price option gets deserved scrutiny as a subsidized windfall. (For those with yields above 70% trendline)
- Nobody's replicating and hence not enough de-discovery
- Now meteorologists are on board with climatologists.
- Slaughter comes out of the closet. About time.
- Global farmland price trends