Back from ND (Minot and Bismarck) - it is a state full of wild stories and an agriculture in real upheaval. More on USFR. Stuff I found on the sitting in the airport.
- It's not secession that should worry us...
- Could we finally get a consumer-targeted GMO crop?
- Maybe this is the tax-reform compromise key.
- How to downsize government by 22% in one stroke. (Also a good way to get rid of incumbents.)
- I think there may be a new paragraph in some cash rent contracts.
- Why can't even smart people understand some things really are forever?
- A Saturn 5 rocket explained in the words people use most often.