Unsettling optimism shortage at meetings this week. Thank goodness I wasn't paying attention.
- Best economic sentence I read: "In the financial world, the purpose of government debt is not to fund government spending. It is to provide safe assets."
- We finally have enough lawyers. Or maybe too many.
- This crop is getting a lot of attention. I could see it happening.
- As I mentioned on USFR: China is running out of workers.
- "...the system can detect and track moving objects as small as six inches from 20,000 feet in the air." Learn to love drones, people.
- Maybe political power is connected with...I dunno, people?
- Another reason I'm headed to Africa.