Friday, June 14, 2013

Just suppose...  

I told you that Jan and I were going on a cruise to somewhere in Europe. [Hint] We're thinking about asking local friends to go with us. Would any of you oddly loyal readers want to know about this and possibly join us? No organization, but honestly, I would love to sit down and visit with some of you guys without having to type with two fingers. We'd just be a bunch of peculiar persons who wind up on the same ship and decide then how much time we want to spend with each other.

This would be next year.

Probably. Or not.

And I may be able to get some discounts, but no promises.

No, you don't have to attend any lectures by yours truly.*

No pressure. We'll go without y'all, anyhoo.

*Unless that would make it tax-deductible.

[You can reply privately (not counting NSA) to my e-mail.]

1 comment:

dave said...

my wife and I would be interested.
Please keep us posted.