It's still Saturday...and has been for 4 days, it seems. Those holidays in the middle of the week!
- A Mongolian Neo-Nazi environmentalist walks into a lingerie store in Ulan Bator. Oddly, not a joke. But it should be.
- Very helpful fracking graphic
- Slowly, their tracking down my nitrate runoff
- Robot are taking our jobs.
- The global warming "pause" and where it is misleading
- Indians have issues with neckties. Meanwhile, I'm lobbying for open collars on USFR. To no avail, I might add.
- Speaking of USFR, this isn't how we edit our video. No, no, not at all.
Tell me again why the RR resistance technology still costs a wad of money...