Our annual trip with our dinner club to the local lake for boating, overeating, and highly-disciplined wine consumption. And home before 10 pm.!
- After we explored the problems of Syria, and South African gold strikes, the conversation turned to nature, such as: Why do buzzards urinate on their legs?
- Digital drive-in doubts
- Is a two-year extension the next farm bill outcome favorite?
- I vote for the portable body scale and the silicone wine glasses.
- Wait - Asians in California conspire to take over public schools? WTF? (about 2/3 way down)
- Very cool population distribution graph
- Are orchestras over?
Cut beans in two weeks. No idea about yields. Meanwhile winds keep blowing the corn over.