Monday, January 14, 2008

How 'bout it?...

From a loyal reader who is coming to the Top Producer Seminar:
As a loyal reader and erstwhile commenter of your blog, I look forward to running into you at the meeting in Chicago this week. I know the schedule is pretty full, but it would be fun to be able to extend the discussion in person. And if it involves food or beverages, I would be happy to pony up. If there are other Chicago bound readers so minded, I know of other blog “reunions” that were a delight for all involved. If you dare, you could even post a time and place and see who shows up. ;)
I appreciate the idea and if there is more interest, I'll see where we can squeeze in some time. Please comment below or e-mail me (click the envelope thingy) ASAP.

PS. You can all wear "Anonymous" name tags if you want.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's do it!

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Anonymous said...

I love the reunion idea!