Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hide the women...

The Vikings and coming! The Vikings are coming!

Even though it's been several centuries since my forebears in Britain lived in fear of Danish plunderers, I'm still holding a grudge.

Naah - just kidding. But my friends at DLG in Denmark have recently introduced their highly successful feed additive products (premixes) to the US market: Vitfoss.

It will be interesting to watch how this company competes in the US market while fighting currency riptides and a livestock sector under pressure. Still I have learned over the last 20 years to never, never bet against the DLG CEO, Asbjorn Borsting - the "Steven Jobs" of European agribusiness.


[Disclosure: I am serve on the corporate board of Kongskilde US, a division of a farm machinery/materials handling company owned in majority by DLG, and Asbjorn is a personal friend from waaay back]

No comments: