The theory is the ground/roads will be in good shape to move grain. But working in single-digit temps is never easy.
- One reason I shoot for average market prices: when you average women's faces it turns out pretty good. [More]
- Foresters getting head start on climate change.
- The only way compromise happens is when it has to. The reality of repeal odds are making it more obvious compromise is a better way.
- The fight against food regulation is inextricably linked to a fight against commodity subsidies. I still think the end of farm programs will come from farmers' favorite politicians.
- It's not so much a tunnel as a traffic pipeline. Pretty cool way to build one, IMHO.
- Grain prices just keep getting cheaper (for some).
- Kindles just keep getting better.
- If you've read a Malcolm Gladwell book, you'll appreciate this.