So I'm glued to my phone trying to outwait thousands of other fliers trying to cancel/change flights through ORD, and here's what I've surfed up:
- Great, funny Chevrolet Volt review (note the ethanol plug toward the end)
- More support for my theory vegetarianism is self-limiting
- Sometimes the good stuff is actually cheaper and better.
- I think this is partly a recent hay production hassle consequence.
- More attention on the food - Cairo link.
- And I thought I had a pretty good year.
My ear hurts, but I got a full refund (OK, travel credit) with no fee.
Update: It seems Twitter made this happy outcome possible.