Better than nothing, I suppose. 70 A. of corn; 130 A. beans left. Tiles and creeks finally started running this week.
Some stuff I've been reading.
- Big Beer: no wonder I'm drinking more microbrews.
- I'll try to post more about autonomous cars, but here is a wonderful speculation on the impact.
- Argentina could argue themselves into a mess of export trouble and bring down the flimsy house of cards called international finance.
- I'm a CEO. You can trust me for advice. Not.
- Strange political observation from Tyler Cowen, who is not known for strong political opinions. BTW, I agree.
- The magazine business model is in trouble. Not news.
- The Midwest may be the problem.