I just finished speaking to a group for North Dakota Farm Credit Council in Bismarck, ND. After you finish all the standard jokes, it turns out ND just might be the place to be for the next decade or so.
They have a wide variety of crop choices, the highest social capital of any state, and they are not afraid of Canadians.
Anyhoo, I told the listeners if they checked my blog I would include the reference sources for my remarks.
- To uncover your signature strengths click here.
- To learn more about ND economics click here.
- For more information about happiness research click here.
- To learn more about Yankee and yeomen farms click here.
- To learn more about social capital click here.