If you google "John's World" you will get your loyal correspondent's blog, but also a wild assortment of blogs and websites such as:
- John's World Nursery - not very funny, but it is in Australia - always good for a funny accent attempt.
- John's World of XV - some of you might not know what XV is: xv is an interactive image manipulation program for the X Window System. That should clear things up. I have no idea what this site is about.
- Sir John's World - art for some.
- John's World of Freethrows - pretty self-explanatory
- John's World of Zodiac Art - I think I'm a Feces
- John's World of Camo - Hard to tell what's going on there.
- John's World (NYC edition) - self-absorbed drivel from some guy I don't care about. Not like this blog at all.
- John's World - an early website by a budding Internet geek for whom many of us will soon be working, no doubt
Happy New Year - Sturdy Citizens!