Friday, September 08, 2006

Blogger's note:

Sorry about the font silliness in the last few posts. I have been using Mozilla's Firefox browser, which I love. It seems to have fewer hangups with Blogger than Internet Explorer. You might want to try Firefox for yourself.

But as per my sorry history, I forgot my computer when I drove to South Bend to tape the show. Could have been worse - like no pants. Anyhoo, I don't have my own computer and it's like using somebody else's toothbrush - a little uncomfortable.

Things should straighten out soon. Do not adjust your set.

1 comment:

John Phipps said...

This nore from a friend who knows just a teensy but more than I do about computers:

John,

Try the new FF 2.0 beta. More stable than the current released version and not as much of a memory hog. Downside is that many extensions/these break. But the beta and released version can coexist on the same machine.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/all-beta.html

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/bonecho/index-2.0b2.html


Rodger