[Note: I've been searching for a name for a weekly post that most popular blogs are using, and I have started copying: a link-dump of stuff I've found, but don't have time to think a deep thought about. I've decided on the junk box theme, as it is a common concept on most farms]
So FWIW, here is what's in my information junk box this week:
- Superb explanation of the National Debt (since that is the topic of current outrage)
- Not coincidentally, how the Ryan Roadmap - for all its courageous ideas - doesn't really do much for the above
- The gin is just for show - it's all about malaria and scurvy.
- I won't miss the jet jocks myself.
- I feel better about USFR's half-million viewers at 5:00 AM now.
- Are we becoming Japaralyzed?
- Being American means never having to say sorry. Not.
- Are Chinese pork subsidies actually American soybean subsidies?