Saturday, May 17, 2008

Notes for newbies...

Perhaps you are reading my blog for the first time.

Thank you. To help you understand how I try to use this medium, here are some suggestions.
  • A good start is to read the FAQ section in the sidebar to the right.
  • To learn more about me (for reasons I may not wish to know) visit my website.
  • Read the linked articles. I try to excerpt pertinent content to make my point, but you may reach a different conclusion altogether, so follow the link by clicking on the green words. The motto for John's World actually means what it says.
  • Let me know what you think. You can comment anonymously or with a user name. I appreciate your input.
Above all, please understand I know my viewpoint is not widely shared. I respect your right to your opinion and think if we put our thoughts out there, very few bad things will happen.

Above all, thank you for reading. And buy one of everything advertised on AgWeb.

Please.

No comments: