Monday, December 28, 2009

Just wait 'til next year...




Just like Illinois (insert sport here) fans, I'm uttering those famous words. But this time about my bookkeeping.  I finished my summaries and entering and forecasting and planning in time for my annual bank visit.

The biggest hassle was catching my budget up with actual numbers from the accounting system.  Then unraveling the errors.

NEXT YEAR I'M GOING TO DO THIS EVERY MONTH! 

I am not kidding.

I really mean it.

I am going to be all over those figures and have my books up-to-the-second so my budget forecasts will be rock solid instead of murky guesses haunting my waking and sleeping moments. (I have actually dreamt about working on my cashflow).

Of course, according to the person I live with, I say this every year.

This time for sure.

No comments: